Who makes our cushions ?
Every cushion is made from scratch.. here in my home studio.
Each name or word is sized individually and traced onto your choice of coloured linen. It's then stitched by hand.. not embroidered on a machine..I individually hand stitch every letter of your cushion.
It's then sewn up with our signature oatmeal backing in an envelope style closure, filled with a PET recycled insert.
What if I want a name longer than 6 letters?
Our listing price includes a name or word up to 6 letters. If you would like a longer name , multiple words or a quote you can purchase the additional letters through our 'add additional letters' listing
Can I add the branch motif?
Yes you can add one or more branch motifs to your wrap or pillow.. pls feel free to reach out to discuss.
You can add a branch motif by purchasing the listing which can be found on our site.
What will the lettering look like?
Please see the lettering chart below in your listing.
We will always do a capital letter for the first letter and lower case after if no instruction is given eg Nicole . We often do an ornate S for girls and simple S for boys..if you are unsure pls reach out.
If you prefer all lower case just advise at check out.
What colour will my stitching be sewn in?
We stitch all items in either white or charcoal for the sake of simplicity and because we believe it looks timeless.
Amethyst can be done in white or deep charcoal ( we've chosen a shade darker to stand out from the colour)
What are your return policies?
All our items are custom made to order and as such cannot be returned unless faulty. However we offer you every opportunity to discuss the details with us and in the case of a mistake made by us in the spelling we will fix it and pay shipping costs.
After all these years of making these special pieces for customers around the world we are happy to say there have been no issues, in fact our customers return time and again for gifts or for other children. We appreciate being part of your life and our number one priority is that you love your item so we will always work to a beneficial outcome for everyone.
Feel free to email me at hello@littlewillowvintage for any issues or questions
Our items generally have a turnaround of 4 weeks and our order intake can vary from once to twice a month, generally on the 1st of each month.
All items are sent via tracked shipping and despite some prolonged shipping times due to covid we have never had a parcel never turn up.
Generally we allow up to 6 weeks before we would consider it officially lost as they usually turn up within that time frame.
We believe in the importance of trying to live simply and consume less.
Thats why we try to keep our range simple and choose to create ethically by...
1. Ensuring we provide you with something worth keeping, personalised and special and made to high standards so its worth buying in the first place.
Made for a generation not a season.
2. We do this by sourcing cushion inserts that are an environmentally responsible option made from recycled PET fibre made from recycled water bottles. The look and feel is similar to a high grade polyester fill but with greater resilience.You can find out more at www.innergreen.com.au
3. We use eco linen, linen comes form the flax plant which has natural anti bacterial qualities, meaning that pesticides are not needed. It doesn't need a lot of water to grow like cotton and it is technically compostable and will break down in the ground.
4. We aim for a lovely presentation with minimal packaging. Our fabric scraps are kept to be up cycled or added to the compost bin as they will break down naturally.
5. We send our items out in compostable mail satchels wherever we can bc every bit helps when it comes to creating a sustainable planet for our children future.