Little Willow Vintage believes in the importance of empowering mothers to be able to care for themselves and their children.
The way we do this is
- supporting small handmade businesses through collaboration
- supporting mama business through offering tips and advice on starting an online biz, marketing and social media tips.
- Collaborating with disadvantaged mothers to create income to support their children..
We are proud to work with the Bali Street Mums Project and to have bought to life a collaboration that can contribute income to change lives.
The Bali Street Mums Project take women who have been begging on the streets or scavenging at the Denpaser rubbish dumps and give them new skills.
See the full story on our blog post HERE and what the girls have made for us.
We believe in the importance of trying to live simply and consume less.
We believe less is more and we try to keep our range simple using ethical choices where we can.
1. We do this by sourcing cushion inserts that are an environmentally responsible option made from recycled PET fibre made from recycled water bottles. The look and feel is similar to a high grade polyester fill but with greater resilience. You can buy your own or find out more at www.innergreen.com.au
2. We take all our fabric offcuts to a local textile recycling depot to be turned into other textile based products.
3. We upcycle fabric scraps and strips especially our beautiful natural linens to be used as bows for wrapping around our tissue wrapped products.
4. We believe in sharing and collaborating with other small mama businesses to encourage them and assist them in this unique juggle of family and life balance .