The Simple Linen Baby Wrap - FRENCH BLUE
From the bohemian earth mother to the minimalist mama we have the perfect go-to baby essential
The Simple Linen Baby Wrap
We all love the simple look and feel of linen and the multiple ways we can use it. Not many things actually get better the more you use them.
The FRENCH BLUE is stormy dusty blue perfect for nautical and classic boys nurseries.
Whether looking for a gift or a gift for yourself ...It doesn't get simpler than this.
- luxurious stonewashed 100% flax linen
- good for the planet; flax requires less water and virtually no pesticides due to it's natural anti bacterial properties
- cooling properties in summer and warm against the skin in winter
- multiple uses.. baby swaddle, modesty cover, picnic blanket, pram blanket, pram cover, beach towel, bassinet blanket.
- recyclable ; we recommend you upcycle with one of the suggested uses above after all your babes are finished with it. I also suggest turning into pillowcases or cushion covers or even some clothes for the little ones once you are finished using it.
All wraps come wrapped in tissue with one of our up cycled linen bows free of charge or upgrade to one of our white wash gift baskets which can be reused in the nursery to store little essentials like creams or teethers.
CARE - Wash in water up to 40 degrees C max.
Linen is known for its wrinkled appearance but feel free to iron.