Pure Linen Queen Duvet Cover- 10 Colours
Simple, Classic, Luxurious, Natural , Eco
So many reasons to love our 100% French flax stonewashed linen.
Pure stonewashed linen is soft and luxurious to touch and already has already been worn in so you can enjoy that lived in feel that we love about linen.
**All custom linen is preordered on the 2nd and the 15th of the month with a 2-3 week turnaround**
**Please choose your colour carefully as we don't exchange custom linen orders for change of mind.. we are happy to send you a free sample pls ask**
Linen is cool in summer and warm in winter, and is a natural breathable anti bacterial fibre.
Linen is good for the earth as it requires virtually no pesticides to grow due to its naturally occurring anti bacterial qualities.
It requires way less water than cotton as well as being a stronger fibre.
Plus nearly all of the flax plant can be harvested cutting down on waste products.
Queen bed duvet cover has ties for closures.
Pillowcases available individually
Queen bed duvet cover 210cm x 210cm
- machine washable up to 60C
- Try using only natural or mild detergent
- Avoid excessive abrasion by overloading the drum
- Never use bleach as it may destroy the fibre
- Use dryer at low heat and delicate setting to preserve lifespan
- The beauty of this vintage washed linen treatment is its crumpled texture, to keep this crushed look don’t iron your linens at all.. yay for less ironing.
- Never dry clean your 100% linen bed linens or clothing