Pure Linen Pillowcase - 10 colours
Simple, Classic, Luxurious, Natural , Eco
So many reasons to love our 100% European flax stonewashed linen.
Pure stonewashed linen is soft and luxurious to touch and already has already been worn in so you can enjoy that lived in feel that we love about linen.
**All custom linen is preordered on the 2nd of the month for shipping at the end of that month**
Linen is cool in summer and warm in winter, and is a natural breathable fibre.
Linen is good for the earth as it requires virtually no pesticides to grow, requires way less water than cotton and nearly all of the flax plant can be harvested cutting down on waste products.
You can feel good about using natural linen in the nursery or kids room as well as enjoying it for yourself as a fabric.
Standard pillowcase 50cm x 70cm
- machine washable up to 60C
- Try using only natural or mild detergent
- Avoid excessive abrasion by overloading the drum
- Never use bleach as it may destroy the fibre
- Use dryer at low heat and delicate setting to preserve lifespan
- The beauty of this vintage washed linen treatment is its crumpled texture, to keep this crushed look don’t iron your linens at all.. yay for less ironing.
- Never dry clean your 100% linen bed linens or clothing